Monday, June 22, 2015

Don't Forget Clipboard with IBS

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

I am on the Inspired By Stamping Blog today, sharing a fun altered project I created!

Recently on a shopping trip, I found this cute little clipboard, that I thought would be fun to alter!
So I grabbed some of my favorite supplies...IBS Stamps, Twine, Ink and Gems!!

Best part, I added a magnet to the back, so it can hang on the fridge!

The "Don't Forget" sentiment is part of the Pretty Planners set!
 To dress up the paper, I decided to stamp some of IBS's lovely floral images in the corners!


Some of the beautiful floral stamps sets I used include: Flower of the Month: Easter LilyFlower of the Month: Pansy and Fancy Labels 3!
Perfect little pad for remembering those important dates or even something you need to pick up on your next shopping trip!!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!
Happy Stamping!



3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty!! I love altering clipboards... this one is very pretty! :) Have a Creative Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Denise said...

This is a real fun project! I love the way you altered this. LOVE LOVE those stamps!!!
Crafty Hugs
xx

VanessaB said...

sweet. love it!