Thursday, June 18, 2015

So Very Special with GI

Happy Thursday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog once again!

I definitely don't like the smell of skunks, but GI sure creates some adorable stamps with skunks!

They are too hard to resist!
 Check out this adorable little guy......

I love the F606 Skunk with Flowers!!

A also used the sweet D500 So Very Special sentiment!!

So sweet!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------


2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Sweet!!! What an adorable card! Have a Crafty day!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Mynn xx said...

This is just darling, Kendra! I adore the fun colors and patterns you've paired with this image--he's stinkin' cute! ;) HUGS! :) Mynn xx