Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Love You More with Honey Bee Scraps

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Scraps Blog!!

I just LOVE their stamps!!
I had so much fun creating this project life card!
 I love the Oh, Snap! set for a sentiment in it that is used in our household a lot....."I Love You More"!!


So when I seen the Oh, Snap! set, along with the Life Right Now set I knew I had to create a Project Life card for one of my kids' albums! 
If you look closely at my card, you can see I randomly stamped some hearts in teal ink  near a few of the hearts on the pattern card base.  Thought it was a nice added touch.  The heart is part of the No Place Like Home set!The grouping of three hearts and chevrons are also from the Oh, Snap! set!
LOVE how it turned out!!
Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

CUTE & Simple! Have a Creative Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous