Friday, June 12, 2015

Friend with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!


I used the super fun Sizzix Large Circle Flip-its to create my card base!!
I just LOVE The Stamps of Life dies to create cards!!  So many fun ones to choose from!
I used the new Hello My Friend Circle Dies, which fits perfectly with this card!!!

The fun yellow and grey chevron paper is from the Blessings Collection!
The fun little butterflies stamp which I stamp with Licorice Ink are from the tripletbutterfly2stamp set!!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty Kendra!! Great Shaped card! Have a Creative Weekend! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous