Saturday, March 31, 2018

Easter Bunny


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a cute card to share with you using fun new dies from Frantic Stamper!!


I absolutely LOVE how this sweet Easter card turned out:
I used dies from the Vintage Easter release!  The 'Happy Easter' sentiment is part of the Elegant Happy Spring Easter Words (10393) die set!

I used the adorable Cuddly Bunny (10391) to peek out from the bottom left of my card!!  He is soooo sweet!!
I place a die cut carrot from the Carrot Set (10389) in his hand!!

I really like this fun card!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely weekend my friends!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!




------------------------




3 comments:

Helen said...

Kendra, this card is delightful! Happy Easter. tfs

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That’s a fantastic and cute card !!

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how cute! Adorable Shaker! Love the bunny in the corner!!! SWEET!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations