Thursday, March 22, 2018

MCT Anything Goes


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Anything Goes

Every year I say I am going to create all my tags for Christmas and it hasn't happened yet, but each year I make more and more!  Well I have a feeling that this is going to be the year!!  I have a ton made already!!  So excited!


It really helps that I recently got the awesome Cute Snowflake Gift Tag Die!  I LOVE it!!  It makes creating these cute tags so fun and easy!!


So I created three for my post today:

Aren't they fun?!  I love that I used glittery paper for the snowflakes!!  So fun!

I also used the Happy Thoughts stamp/die set to create my sentiment!  The 'Happy' was die cut from a piece of silver shimmery paper.  And the 'holidays' was stamped on a die cut using the Ribbon End  Die Set!

I'll be making more of these!!

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------


7 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh.... Those are soooo PRETTY!!! LOVE the Sparkle!!! Now I gotta double check to see if I have this already or do I need to go buy it! Your such the Enabler! LOL Love your tags! Have a great day! :)

Theresa

Joan Smith said...

OOOOH Miss Kendra....What Super Adorable And CA-UTE Tags you created!! I too love the Sparkle and Glitz that they behold!! Nothin' Like have a Craftabulous Time with Miss Emma's Goodies...and getting ahead of the game and getting ready for Christmas 2018!! Love...LOVE!! You did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! OBTW I am Head over Heels for Miss Emma's Gift Tags too!!
YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Pretty tags!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn😀

Crafting Katie said...

Good for you, starting so early! These are adorable! Love the sparkle and shine!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great snowflake tags...I think I need to make a bunch ahead so I will have some made to use. I like the added Happy and little holidays flag...great design.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Linda Hott said...

Such pretty tags and so easy to make! Really pretty!

Helen Gullett said...

Adorable tags!!!