Monday, March 12, 2018

Personalized B-Day Card


Hello Stamping Friends!

Today I have a card I created using stamps from the Crafty Doodle Chick shop!!



I used the fun Birthday Balloon stamp set by Sunny Studio Stamps to create a fun CAS card!! 

I started by creating my fun pink card base!  I get so use to always creating white card bases that I thought it would be fun to create a colored one for this special card!!

I then created a white layer slightly smaller then the base.  I then grabbed the super fun Brooklyn Alphabet from Frantic Stamper to die cut my daughter's name from the layer!  This then allowed me to stamp my 'Happy' and 'birthday' sentiment from the Birthday Balloon stamp set!  As I wanted the bottom of the 'y' in birthday to fall in the middle of my die cut v!
I then stamped my pretty pink balloon!!  As well as the bow!  The string from the 'y' to the balloon was created with a black marker and my ruler!  

I finished my shaker part of the card and adhered it to my base!

I finished the card by adding some fun stars!

Close-up:
What a fun personalized card!!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products the Crafty Doodle Chick shop carries!!


Have a lovely day!




------------------------

1 comment:

Linda Hott said...

Your card for your daughter's birthday is absolutely beautiful!! WOW!