Friday, March 9, 2018

YNS March Preview Day

Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's preview day at Your Next Stamp!!!
Which means tomorrow is release day!!

This time of the month is always so exciting!!  And let me tell you, as always, this release is AMAZING!!!!

--------------------

I'm super excited to share this card with you, why you ask?!?!

Well I am absolutely in LOVE with this new stamp set!!

It's called Countryside Cuties!!!  The set is absolutely adorable!!

Here is my card:
The set contains this adorable bench along with one other fun scene builder!  And eight animals to add to the scenes!!  I just love it!  Along with five sentiments!!

Creating this card sure has made me wish for spring and flowers!!


YNS Products Used:
Countryside Cuties - NEW
Countryside Cuties Die Set - NEW
Sweet Baby Paper Pad - NEW

--------------------

Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Blog to view all the other sneak peeks!!

Have a lovely day!!

4 comments:

Eileen said...

Those chicks are too cute! Love your card, it makes me smile. :)

Karthikha said...

So adorable! Super sweet :)

Linda T said...

Just an adorable card! I just love the scene you created with the chicks. Super cute!

mn36 said...

Wonderful scene card with countryside cuties. Great stamp set.