Saturday, July 28, 2018

Birthday Toucan


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!


For my fun birthday card I used the cute Tomas the Toucan (10452)!  As well as the Critter Accessories (10456) die set to add the fun party hat and balloons! 
I used the Tropical Leaves (STN-004) stencil to create the fun background!!

I die cut a banner from the Stitched Double Fishtail Labels (09735) and stamped the 'It's your bird-day!" sentiment on it from the Toucan Sentiments stamp set!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Such a cute card. I'm new to card making and have a really uneducated question. I notice that the toucan is one die. How do you get the different colors to look so precisely cut?

Scrapper69 said...

Soooo Stinkin' CUTE! I LOVE the Toucan! I may need that die! Super Fun!

Theresa