Monday, July 30, 2018

Happy Hello


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Manly Monday

I decided to use the awesome new Treat Envelope Die to create this fun little package for my son:
I just love this new die!!  From treat holders to gift cards, so much fun!!

I used the new Summer Vibes stamp set for my sentiment!

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

6 comments:

Linda Hott said...

Cutely done treat!:)

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Kendra...Super Cute Birthday Treat Holder!! Your idea is very Clever and Creative as you share another Spectacular way to use Miss Emma's awesome goodies. YOU so ROCK!! Happy Birthday to your son!!!!!

Marilyn said...

Cute treat holder!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet treat holder...love the button and twine. Your son will love it.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE Kendra! I totally love the fun pattern paper too..

Theresa

Multiplicity Crafts said...

Very lovely!!