Sunday, July 29, 2018

Enjoy the Ride


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have quick fun project life page to share with you using fun dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I created two of these pages, one for each of my kids' albums!
I love the fun colors I used!

I started by typing my write-up in Word and the printed it off.  I used the Stitched Notched Oval Frame (10228) die set, to die cut my title/story out.  I also used it to create the orange frame!
I used the Tickets (10223) die cut to die cut two tickets from yellow cardstock.  I then  stamped the 'ticket to fun' and 'admit one' sentiments and frames on each of them using the Live is a Carnival (CL-073)  stamp set!

I thought it would be super fun to create a shaker pouch sub-title card:
I once again used the Stitched Notched Oval Frame (10228) die set for my label and then stamped the 'Enjoy the ride' sentiment from the Live is a Carnival (CL-073)  stamp set!

Love it!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Soooo Ca-UTE! LOVE the shaker element and the fun colors... totally perfect for this PL page!

Theresa