Monday, July 2, 2018

Ornament on Branch

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

The month of July always really makes me start thinking of Christmas, as the saying Christmas in July comes to mind!!

So I thought I would create a Christmas card today!  D2BA has a lot of fun holiday stamp sets, you can find them here.

I started by creating my card base from white cardstock and then created a layer from silver glittery paper!! 

I then cut another layer slightly smaller from white cardstock.  On this layer I started by stamping the branch image from the Holiday Magic stamps set a few times with two green ink colors!
I used the Double Dot Circle Framelits to die cut a circle from a thin piece of paper, to create a stencil, I discarded the actual circle and used the negative piece left.  I position the stencil I created just beneath my branches and used my Distress Oxide Inks to create my ornament! 

After drying, I stamped the circle of words from the Snowman stamp set on the ornament I created with VersaMark Ink and embossed with a glittery clear embossing powder!!  

I finished my ornament up by stamping the hook from the Snowman stamp set with VersaMark Ink again and embossing with silver embossing powder!!

So beautiful!!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Your Christmas card is so Pretty Kendra! I've been making Christmas cards all year so I wouldn't have to worry about it come Christmas time! I believe I've completed this years already and I'm going to start working on next years! How crazy is that?? :) Bring on Christmas in July! hahahaha
Have a great Day! :)

Theresa