Saturday, March 2, 2019

Seas the Day

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

I have an adorable layout to share with you!!

When I seen the adorable Seas the Day Collection, I thought it would be super fun to create a layout with it!!

I started by first finding a picture to use!  I found one of my son floating on his fun emoji tube on our pond that I thought was perfect!

So I grabbed the fun pattern papers from the Seas the Day Variety Pack to create all the layers for my layout:
I just love all the fun patterns!!

I cut out some of the adorable manatees, fish and octopus from the pattern papers.
I die cut some circles from the Double Dot Circle Framelit Die set to add as accents around the picture and animals, which I think was a really nice touch.  I stamped the 'Seas the Day' sentiment from the Seas the Day stamp set on a die cut circle!

I really like how this layout turned out!!
Looking at this layout is making me wish for summer!!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute layout and I love the paper!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Scrapper69 said...

Those papers are so fun and adorable! Perfect for a Summertime layout! Very CUTE!

Theresa