Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Today and Always


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I used the Floral Vine (STN-024) stencil to ink the top and bottom of my white cardstock layer.  I love the elegance it gives!
I used the Giant Layered Thinking of You (10597) die for my main sentiment!  And then stamped the 'today and always' sentiment from the Giant Thinking of You (CL-123) stamp set!

I love all the sentiments you can create from the stamp set!!

I really like how this card turned out!  It's so elegant!  A perfect sympathy card!  But always a great just because or even a wedding card!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how pretty Kendra! I love how you used that beautiful floral stencil. So light and delicate! Now you've got me thinking about having a week's worth of stencil projects for my weekly blog theme! Thanks for the inspiration!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Pretty!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️