Saturday, March 30, 2019

Wrap All My Arms Around You

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

Today I am sharing a card using the Seas The Day stamp set!  

I placed a piece of Slate Paper on a corresponding cardstock color and added it to my card base.  I then added a piece of Pretty Petals Paper for the plaid design!

I stamped the 'I want to warp ALL my arms around You' sentiment from the Seas The Day stamp set on a piece of white cardstock, adhered it to the same bluish cardstock I used earlier behind the slate paper and added above the plaid pattern.

I love how these papers work so nicely today!!
I stamped the adorable octopus and colored with my Copics!  I then die cut the cutie out and adhere to my card base to the left of the sentiment.

I finished off the card by adding a die cut heart from a piece of Pretty n' Pink Paper, just behind a button and twine bow. And lastly added the enamel dot to the upper right!  



Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable! Love the sentiment
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Scrapper69 said...

Okay... That is just so cute! Love the sweet sentiment with that image! Adorable!

Theresa