Thursday, March 21, 2019

YNS Challenge #110 - Pastel

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!

-----------------

The new challenge theme is:
Pastel Colors

With Easter around the corner, what a great theme!!

I grabbed the fun new Easter Basket stamp set for this card:
I just love the sweet image!!

I used the fun Happy Spring 6x6 Paper Pad for the awesome pattern paper!!




-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Super sweet Easter card! I love the way you colored the basket! Have a great weekend!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Adorable Easter card! Love the pastel colors
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Cindy Holmes said...

Fun card! I really like how very colorful it is! And your coloring is amazing too!