Thursday, May 9, 2019

Baby Girl


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have an adorable baby card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

Have you had a chance to check out the new Welcome Baby Die Release?!?!

I absolutely LOVE the new Rattle die!!
So cute!!

The Small Circle Treat Cups work perfectly with this new die to make an awesome shaker card!!
How fun!!  I love it!!

I used the cute rocking horse sequins from the Baby sequins set to create my own shaker mix!!  So fun in the rattle!!

The stamped 'baby girl' sentiment is part of the new A Star is Born stamp set!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMHeck!!! That is super sweet! What a precious baby card! Love it to pieces!!!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Adorable baby card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️