Thursday, May 30, 2019

Thank You for Your Kindness

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!

-----------------

The theme this time around is...
Ombre

I decided to use the lovely Beautiful Butterflies stamp set for my card today!  I absolutely LOVE this new set!!

I stamped the image two times, so I could fussy cut the inner part of the butterfly to pop it up from the image!  I just love the look:
 I really like how this card turned out!!

All YNS Products Used:

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how Pretty! I love your card too! Beautiful butterfly!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Pretty! Love the adorable butterfly and colors
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤