Sunday, May 12, 2019

Basket for Mom


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a beautiful card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I used the Stitched Diamond Panel #2 (10602) for my white die cut background, which I placed a piece of yellow pattern paper behind.
I used the Flower Basket (10617) for my basket.  I then placed a few green die cuts of the Bent Blossoming Branch (10584).  After liking how it looked I also used the die to die cut all the tiny flowers!

The sweet little bow is part of the Bow Swag Border (10599), I simply fussy cut the die cut to only have one bow to add to my sweet basket!!

I finished off my card by adding the die cut 'MOM' sentiment, which is part of the Reverse-cut Mom Words (10621)!

I really like how this card turned out!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there!!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Helen said...

Kendra this card is beautifully created. Your use of die cuts is amazing. I've gotten so much inspiration just looking at your skillful crafting. tfs

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how Beautiful Kendra!!! I love the background die and the pretty flowers in the basket!!!

Theresa