Saturday, May 18, 2019

Pretty Hello

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

I have a super fun shaped card to share with you!

I used the fun Swirl & Stripes Background Die to create this beautiful card:
I love how it turned out!!

The die set has two dies.  The beautiful pattern layer and then the background layer.  I used the background layer to create my card base.  And to also die cut the shape from a piece of Paradise Paper.  I love the teal color!  

I die cut the pattern die from a piece of white cardstock!  I thought the white on the teal would look really nice!  

I used the Hello Word Die for my sentiment!  I finished off the front of my card by adding the swirly rhinestones and yellow flowers!  

Here is a look at the inside:
I used the Rectangle Fance Framelit Die Set to create the inside layers.

I stamped the 'You brighten my day.' sentiment from the Friends stamp set!

Such a fun die set!  I really like the shaped card you can create!!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card! Love the shape
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty! I love the color and flowers... I think I need that die! :)

Theresa