Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Christmas Shakers

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

I absolutely LOVE the awesome Wacky Box Background Die!!  I thought it would be fun to create two Christmas shaker cards with it!!
Yes, it takes a little bit to die cut the background from a few pieces of cardstock to fill some of the pieces back in, but it's so worth it, in my opinion!!

I grabbed my colors from the new Snow Much Fun Collection!  I love the colors of this paper!  Perfect for the holidays!!  I added some glittery paper to my design as well from my stash.


For my sentiment I used the Merry Christmas Die!
I just love how they turned out!  So much fun!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

WOW! Awesome!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️