Saturday, November 2, 2019

Great Ideas Start with Coffee


Hello Stamping Friends!

Have you joined in the 2019 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop yet?  All kinds of amazing prizes!

It's always fun to join in!  I have another card today to share!!

I created this fun coffee themed card for the hop:
I really like how it turned out!!

I used the Scalloped Rectangles (10651) to die cut the orange patterned paper layer.  I placed the white layer over, which I die cut using the fun Stitched Sweet Swirls Card Panel (10654)!  I love the swirly background!!

I used the Coffee To Go (10659) die set to create my coffee cup!!  The tiny 'I (heart) coffee' sentiment is also from the set!!

The stamped 'great ideas start with coffee' sentiment is from the Coffee (CL-133) stamp set!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

13 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love the fun paper you used on your cup, the background, and the sentiment on the wrapper! Such a pretty card!

New Creations said...

Great fun design, love the coffee cup!

Karen Brown said...

Oh so pretty!

Marilyn said...

Pretty!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Helen said...

Great layered design for coffee! tfs

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such a wonderful background to show off that pretty coffee cup.

Shelly said...

This is beautiful!

Fikreta said...

its wonderful card!
Hello from Coffee lovers hop!

Billie A said...

Very pretty card.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so very cute! I do love the swirly background and that adorable cup!

StampingbugKerry said...

Love it! I love the scalloped border die too. THanks for hopping with us!

mamawcindy said...

Love your coffee card. Love that stitch swirl die. Thanks for sharing, Super cute!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is so pretty. I love the paper!