Monday, November 25, 2019

YNS Holiday Fun

Hello Stamping Friends!

I have two more projects to share with you using new products from Your Next Stamp!!


-----------------

First up, I have a tag featuring the new Cool Winter Cats stamp set:
 I created this card with the current 'Mad for Plaid' challenge at YNS!  Find the details here, you still have time to join in!

All YNS Products Used:


-----------------

Next I have a card using the fun new Holiday Light Sentiments stamp set and Holiday Light Strings Die Set!!
So fun!!  I really like the fun colors I used for this card!  I love the glittery lights!!

All YNS Products Used:



-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute tag! Love the plaid and that adorable image! Love the glittery lights!
Have a great day,
Marilyn ❤️