Friday, November 1, 2019

Happy Eggnog Season

Hello Stamping Friends!

Have you gotten a chance to check out the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Hop?
So many GREAT sponsors and prizes!!

You can find all the details here!!

-----------------

I created this card using products from Your Next Stamp with the hop in mind:
I love how it turned out!!

I am featuring the new Happy Eggnog Season stamp set!  Which will be released next week!!


All YNS Products Used:
Happy Eggnog Season

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

13 comments:

Fikreta said...

its so adorable card!

Esther Asbury said...

Love the blue and red color scheme on this adorable coffee card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I think I might have already commented but just in case want to say this is a great card design.

Billie A said...

Cute card and design. I like the papers.

New Creations said...

Assolutely gorgeous!

Karen Brown said...

Very cute!

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Helen said...

Delightful card...eggnog is holiday coffee, right? tfs

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is so cute and I hadn’t seen an eggnog stamp before!

Shelly said...

Such a sweet card!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So adorable!

mamawcindy said...

Your card is so cute! I have already had Egg Nog this year. My favorite drink ever!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love your design! Fun sentiment!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!