Saturday, April 8, 2023

Hippie Birthday

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I have a fun card to share using products from Dare 2B Artzy!!

This card features the NEW Groovy Van stamp set:
I just love how it turned out!!  

The van is so super fun to color!!  Just an all around fun image!!

The top 'Have A Hippie Birthday' sentiment is three different stamps from the Groovy Van stamp set.  I really like that the 'hippie' has a coordinating die in the Groovy Van die set. So I decided to stamp the sentiment on a scrap piece of Peace & Love (side B) and die cut, then add to my card front. I just like how it brings the yellow from the bottom up!

Side view:
The Center Step die is so useful to have to help create this fun fold!!

The 'Groovy Wishes' sentiment is part of the Good Times Roll stamp set!


D2BA Products Used:

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love that van!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️