Thursday, April 27, 2023

MCT 132nd Edition Sneak Peek Day #4

Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!

Welcome to Day 4 of Sneak Peeks for the 132nd Edition New Release from My Creative Time!!

What a fun NEW release, as always!!

-----

Today we are showcasing the NEW... 
3" Tulip Card Die


Oh my, my heart!  I LOVE this fun NEW die!!

Here is the first card I created with it:
How sweet is that!?!?!

Such a sweet little notecard!!

I didn't take a pic of the inside as I decided to leave empty for now.  

I just love it!  I can't wait to share my next one with you!!

All MCT Products Used:
3" Tulip Card Die
Springtime 6x6 Paper Pad
Everyday Word Dies
Watering Cans

-----


***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY***

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!


-----

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

16 comments:

Jannie said...

What a cute notecard indeed!!
Love it🌷❤️

Ggcreation83@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous thanks for sharing

Sue D said...

I like the paper and heart you added to this sweet tulip shaped card.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Soria said...

Love these notecards! Soria.smit@gmail.com

Denise Bryant said...

Very sweet notecard! Love the paper and embellishments!
deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

Linda said...

Adorable notecard! Love your details! TFS all week. adnilttoh@gmail.com

sharon g said...

This is so cute. I LOVE the color you chose for the Tulip. Wouldn't it be cute to add a pad of sticky notes to this? It would look so cute on a desk. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

Jana Jahn said...

Adorable little card and this die set is so cute! Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

Janna said...

Sweet little card, love it with the little diamond dots!
jannastamps@gmail.com

Emily F. said...

Adorable little notecard! (emilysford@gmail.com)

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love the colors you used for the tulip. Very pretty project

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

cm said...

Kendra, your tulip card is just as sweet as can be! I can see why you love this die - it's 'original', pretty and filled with possibilities. Excited to see what else you've done with this little gem.
~carol (cmayne@shaw.ca)

Kristi said...

Kendra, your purple tulip card is beautiful. Perfect addition to the fun card style group.
Kristi
kidshomelove@yahoo.com

Marie Bingaman said...

This tulip card is just beautiful! I love that deep color! :)
Crafty_Marie18@yahoo.com

joni said...

Such a sweet lil notecard!!! I love it...gorgeous! Thanks for all your awesome sneak peeks this week! I have really been inspired by all your wonderful creations!!! TFS
hugs,
joni

arcocha@yahoo.com

Beatrice said...

Kendra, I love your purple tulip note card with word sentiment!
Thank you for sharing! 💐🤍💐 babybea8@yahoo.com