Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Reason to Smile


Hello Stamping Friends!

I'm sharing a card today, once again featuring products from Divinity Designs April 2023 Blessings Box Subscription Kit!!

As I mentioned, I just love this NEW kit!

It is an absolutely beautiful kit!!

So pretty!!  I love flowers!  And I would have to say yellow (or orange) are probably my favorite, just because they are such bright colors!  And scream 'happy' to me!!

You can find out more information on the Blessings Box, here.

Divinity Designs Products Used:

Stamps: Serenity Sentiments

Dies: Ornamental Rectangles Set, A2 Portrait Card Base With Layer, Scalloped Circles, Pierced Circles

Paper/Die Duo: Beautiful Blossoms 4

Paper Collection: Beautiful Blossoms Set 4 & 5

Other: Foam Mounting Tape, Bearly Art Glue



Have a lovely day!




------------------------


No comments: