Friday, April 28, 2023

MCT 132nd New Edition Release

 Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!

Welcome to the 132nd Edition New Release from My Creative Time!!

What a fun NEW release, as always!!

You should have arrived here from Jannie's Blog, if not be sure to start on the MCT Blog, so you don't miss any of the fun!!

-----------

I was asked to feature the NEW 3" Tulip Card Die!

I absolutely love all the tulips in this release!  And the NEW paper pad is so pretty!!

Here is the fun card I created using the NEW 3" Tulip Card Die:
I love this new die!  Creates such a cute little notecard!! 

For this one, I decided to make it a trio of tulips!!

Love how it turned out!!



All MCT Products Used:
3" Tulip Card Die
Everyday  Word Dies


-----------

Check out all the awesome NEW products:

Watering Cans


Tulip Dies


Script Everyday Word Dies



Everyday Word Dies


Rain Background Die


3" Tulip Card Die


Springtime 6x6 Paper Pad



What some AWESOME products!!


***SALE ALERT***

Our sale starts now, Friday April 28, 2023 @8am PST & will end on Sunday, April 30, 2023 @ midnight PST. Use the code: APR2023 at checkout to get 15% off your entire purchase.

Happy shopping!!

-----------


You can you head on over to My Creative Time Blog to see 
all information about the release and all links to DT Blogs for great inspiration!!
Have a lovely day!


4 comments:

My Creative Time said...

What a GREAT IDEA my friend!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE how it turned out!!! :) Also, thank you for all of your wonderful sneaky peeks this entire week! :) xoxo
HUGS,
Emma

Linda said...

So pretty!!! Thanks for sharing all week. Your projects were wonderful. adnilttoh@gmail.com

sharon g said...

The tulips are so pretty. I like the shade of pink you chose. So pretty. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

joni said...

Love this idea!!! It turned out so cute! Love the lil gems on the tulips!!! Great sneaky peeks this week...as always!!! TFS
hugs,
joni

arcocha@yahoo.com