Friday, February 4, 2011

D2D Freebie

It's the first Friday of the month, so you know what that means?!?!  A freebie at Designed 2 Delight!!

The freebie is this heart:

If you played along with us last week, you also got this image:
Such a cute kitty!!

By grabbing the freebie and creating a card with it, then linking it to Faith's site you recieve next week's image free as well!  It's such a fun progressive challenge!

Here's my card:
 Must admit, that this was the first time creating a heart shaped card!  But when I saw the image, I thought it woudl be perfect.  I was also inspired by one of my fellow D2D DT members.  She created a heart shaped card a few weeks back with a different digi from D2D.

Yummy! Look at that shimmer!! :)  I used my favorite CI Paint "Fairy Dust" to add shimmer to the bow!

The inside reads "My Heart Belongs to You!"  Perfect simple card for my hubby!!!

Can't wait to see what you create with the image!



------------------------------------------

Challenges:
Shelly's Images: Love
Charisma Cardz: No Embellies!
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: Heart's a Flutter

8 comments:

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

That's a nice image. Love your card!

Courtney said...

This is beautiful Kendra Thanks for playing along with our “Hearts a Flutter” Challenge this week at Penny’s. Good Luck!

Courtney~

Margreet said...

what a gorgeous heart Kendra....your hubby will be very pleased!
xxx Margreet

Stephanie said...

Kendra-I love the heart shaped card. Thanks for sharing with us at Shelly's Images.

Julye said...

What a fab card makes me think of expensie chocolate boxes and your 2 little helpers look so cute too,thanks for sharing with us all here at Penny's and good luck.

dstandard said...

Love that you made it an entire card! Fabulous!

sammi said...

Cute card, Kendra! Thanks for playing along with us at Shelly's Images in our "Love" challenge.

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love your card and your blog looks great too. Thanks so much for joining our Love Challenge at Shelly's Images this week!