Saturday, February 19, 2011

TSB "Spring Fever" Blog Hop


This is the first blog hop I am part of with The Stamping Boutique.  There are so many wonderful creations for you to check out!

We're all sick of the snow and would love a little sunshine and flowers to pop in so we decided to bring them on ourselves! And bring it we did!

You'll have to make sure you hop to every design team blog. Make sure you post on EACH blog post for TSB to be eligible for the prize, our 4 new spring images.

You will need to start at Amanda's blog and work your way through the group! At the Stamping Boutique, there will be an Inlinkz where you can post your comment after you have completed the hop! From this list, the winner will be chosen randomly!

You should have arrived her from Kecia's blog, if not please start at Amanda's Blog as you don't want to miss anything.

The Design Team used a sketch this month for our creations.


I used "Bunny Egg" for this card:

Isn't this image adorable?!?!
 I used Creative Inspirations Paints "Fairy Dust" to add some shimmer to the cirles.

My little guy wanted to create a card with the boy bunny for grandma!!  So we used "Rabbit in Egg Boy" for this card:
Very simple card!  He told me he didn't want much on it, he found my stash of buttons and decided he wanted to use those!  It's so funny when he's creating with me, I just LOVE it!

Those are my two creations for today, I hope you enjoyed. 

Your next stop on the hop is the talented Louise's blog. Enjoy your hopping!

Remember to leave some "love" for everyone!

The hop will run from February 19th 12AM EST and you will have until February 20th 6PM EST. After that time, the comments will be tallied and the winner will be randomly picked.

Here's some flower's from my garden I wanted to share as we are all dreaming of flowers, they happen to be my favorite!!
"Stargazer Lily"

Haev a wonderful day!!

Kendra

---------------------------------

Challenge:

Really Resonable Ribbon: Spring
Guylou's Inimitability: Anything Goes

36 comments:

Sudha said...

Wow so cute. Pretty colors.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

Miranda said...

wonderful cards Kendra, they are booth gorgeous
hugs
Miranda

Doreen said...

Such cute cards, fab image, love them.xxx

DtsArt said...

wow you were super busy. Love'm all

Heide said...

What a nice surprise when I scrolled down and there were TWO fabulous cards! They are just adorable. Perfect pick of papers on each card and love how you have colored them. They put a smile on my face.

Andrea said...

Love Stargazers too! Very cute cards!

Michelle Single said...

I can't help but cock my head to the side and say "awe" at your cards! I love the shimmer on the girl bunny and the buttons on the boy bunny are perfect! Again, "awe"!

alethea said...

Both cards are gorgeous!! Your son did an awesome job!! My boys love creating with me too!!

Cleah said...

Love the use of lavender on your card! So sweet of your little guy to make a card for grandma.I see a future crafter there. Wow, these are lovely, lovely flowers!I can see why it's your fave.; )

Jennifer McGee said...

I love both of your cards and I agree with you that it is so much more fun when you let the little ones help you! I love the shimmerz you added to the egg - Great Cards Kendra.

Pat said...

Pretty Spring cards Kendra! I love how you let you little guy be a part of your fun and are allowing his creativity...great for the mind. Stargazer Lilies are my most favorite flower, too!!

Arts by Sara said...

Kendra... I love both of your cards! The little girl bunny is adorable! I love the little roses that you used to accent her with! And the button on the little boy bunny are perfect! He is just darling! Your son did a wonderful job of picking them out for you! Hope you have a great weekend! Happy Creating! Sara

Christy Dillman said...

Pretty colors, adorable card that just pops off the page. What a wonderfyl 2nd card too, I think your lil' man has talent too!

Hugs,
Christy

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

It is amazing to me how there were so many cards made using the same sketch and yet, every one is different and unique!
I love the soft lavender colors you used and, well, I have 2 little guys, so I know how awesome it is when they jump in and his card is perfect... I hope he's entering the Kid's Challenges (there are several online!) with it!!
xoxo
Stacie

Collette said...

Both cards are wonderful, Kendra - Kudo's to DS for helping you out with #2. They're absolutely adorable.

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, both of these cards are so cute. I think Grandma is going to love recieving her card. TFS.

Kim Kelley said...

Both cards are just lovely. Every thing works very good together on both cards.

Ardilla said...

Nice cards, both of them...
Love your flowers, we still have a lot of snow and not flowers except in the shops (LOL)

Marlene Diefendorf said...

These cards are sooooo cute I just have to say Awwwwwe! Being a grandma I know your son's card will be his grandma's prized possession.

Kecia said...

Awww...the softness of the colors are just perfect for spring. So, so cute!

Anonymous said...

Two beautiful creations, your son has obviously inherited your crafting skills. Love them both. Love the Stargazer lily pic too, one of my favourite flowers too:)
Suzi
xxx

Auntie Em said...

What a cute pair of cards! They are both so filled with spring colours and joy. Love the shimmer in the pink and purple card and the very 'manly' boyish card. :D
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Barb said...

Kendra, the pink and purple (fav color) is so feminine and sweet. The colors for your son's card is masculine. I am always looking for boyish ideas. I like his. I love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa R. said...

like the shimmer. great masculine card. Love the embossing, I'm an embossing folder freak.

Scrapp'n Nana said...

I love your cute cards thanks for sharing them with us.

Sincerely

Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/

www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw want to look, I would love you too.

Teresa said...

super cute

PixiesDelight said...

Great Blog!
bargainmama@mchsi.com

Jenn Zeeb said...

cute cards, and kids, hehe.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card- love the shimmer you added with the CI paints!

Christy said...

What darling cards! I love all the colors and textures.

Crea Astrid said...

What a lovely crads. Booth are sweetie.

hugs Astrid.

Crystal said...

Great cards! I love how you added some shimmer to the first one, looks great!

Bonnie Garby said...

Adorable cards! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Colleen said...

Both of these are ADORABLE! I love the colors, and the papers on both, and your coloring is perfect!

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Thanks for participating in our challenge at Guylou's!
Cheers!
Guylou

Brenda said...

Super cute card. Thanks for joining the Anything goes challenge at Guylou's Inimitability.