Friday, February 25, 2011

Prairie Fairy Challenge #47

Over on the Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays Blog the next two week's challenge is:

Inspired by a Song

A fun challenge!!

I have really enjoyed working with Roberta's images!

I decided to work with "Pretty Gillian" for this challenge and thought I would make a layout.  So I first started by coloring her in Photoshop.  I thought the image would be PERFECT with some images of my daugther in some of her dress-up clothes!  Something we like to do around her a lot!  My husband isn't a fan, but the little guy loves dressing up as well!! lol

As I was creating this layout I kept singing "Girls....just wanna have fun"!
After sitting back and looking at the layout I had to laugh!!  The picture with her in the hat...she almost looks like "Pretty Gillian"!!

Thanks for visiting my blog, all comments welcome!  We hope you'll join us ar Prairie Fun Fridays

Have a great day!!

Kendra

8 comments:

Margreet said...

Hi Kendra....love your LO with your wonderful daughter....Gillian fits perfectly....have a nice weekend!
xxx Margreet

Leanne said...

That's an adorable layout. I wonder if my new post could be entered for this challenge.

Doreen said...

Love your lay out Kendra,such gorgeous pics.xxx

Anonymous said...

oh my gosch kendra! i love your lo. She really looks like gillian hi, hi, how funny! have a wonderful weekend! hugs!

Kelly said...

Kendra your page is beautiful, I love the fuzzy edges around the pictures that match the fuzzy hat in the picture.

BrossArtAddiction said...

Super sweet and precious layout Kendra! And that song is so fitting! Very fun! :D

xx Tracey xx

Beverly Montez said...

Kendra, I guess great minds think alike! I chose the same theme!
Beautiful page, and your little girl is adorable.
XO
Beverly

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a sweet page- love the cute image and the picture of your daughter- darling!