Sunday, October 9, 2016

A Little Yummy

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun tag to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

I'm so excited to share this fun tag with you today!!  I had so much fun creating it!!  I used the awesome Tag Holder Die Set!!
I used the new gingerbread2stamp set as well as the new moregingerbread2stamp to create the adorable gingerbread boy!

I liked the "a little yummy for your tummy" sentiment, and thought that would be perfect for this tag to put a DQ Gift Card in!!
What a fun way to give a gift card!!

I just LOVE how this turned out!!!


TSOL Products Used
Stamps:  gingerbread2stamp, moregingerbread2stamp
Dies: Gingerbread Boy Dies, Tag Holder Die Set
Ink: Chocolate, Powdered Sugar
Paper: Gingersnap, Congratulations Collection

Misc.: Gingersnap Twine, Silver Glitter Button


Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

What a neat surprise. I just expected it to be a tag! Great way to give a gift card!

Scrapper69 said...

That is a SUPER CUTE Tag Kendra! LOVE that it holds a gift card too! AWESOME!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations