Tuesday, October 4, 2016

YNS October DT Dare

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's DT Dare day at Your Next Stamp!!

DT Dare is....
Square

A fun dare to take on!!

I instantly thought of the awesome Stitched Square Frame Die Set for my card!!  
I also wanted to use the super fun Create A Christmas Tree Die Set!!  I was so very excited to get this die set!  I just love Christmas trees!!  Which is probably why I put up 3 regular sized ones every year!!  :)  They make me so happy!!

I die cut the tree from the perfect piece of green paper from the Woodlands Paper Pack, the sheet is a gradient piece that went from a light green to a darker green!  How perfect to use for creating this tree!!  I also used a piece of wood looking paper from the pack as well for the trunk!!

For my sentiment I used the "Merry & Bright from the Scripty Holiday Words Die Set!!


Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

EEK! I sooo LOVE that Tree Die Kendra!!! You are such the ENABLER!!! hahaha your Card is fantastic!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Georgiana said...

Such a pretty Christmas tree. Puts me int he mood for the holidays!