Thursday, October 20, 2016

Sparkly Snowflake

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

I stamped some of the fun snowflakes from the snowflakes2stamp set in some awesome non-traditional Christmas colors!!
For the large sparkly snowflake, I die cut the snowflake from the Snowflakes Die Set from a piece of Grape Cardstock with a piece of Sizzix Adhesive on it!!  I peeled away the adhesive sheet and added glitter to the sticky part!  

Making the snowflake all sparkly!!  I love it!!

I used the new Sizzix Merry Christmas 3-D Drop-In for the inside!
How fun!!


TSOL Products Used

Stamps: santa2stamp, snowflakes2stamp
Dies: Sizzix 3D Merry Christmas, Snowflake Dies
Ink: Licorice, Ocean, Guava, Grape, Kiwi
Paper: Grape, Powdered Sugar,
Misc.: Sizzix Adhesive Sheet, Glitter, Guava Button, Pink and White Twine, Enamel Dots


Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful Holiday Card! LOVE the Non-Traditional colors!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations