Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Goodie Goodie Gumdrops

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

For this adorable card I used the adorable GIRLgingerbread2stamp set along with the cute matching extras4gingerbread stamp set!!
Isn't the card sweet?

I loved the fun "Goodie Goodie Gumdrops" sentiment in the GIRLgingerbread2stamp!  So I knew right away I wanted to use that sentiment and I pictured fun gumdrops on the page!

But I didn't have a gumdrops stamp!?!
As I looked at the extras4gingerbread stamp set the light bulb went off!!  I decided to use stamp intended to ink the pocket for my gumdrop!!
So super fun!!
I love how it turned out!!!


TSOL Products Used

Stamps:  GIRLgingerbread2stamp,extras4gingerbread
Dies: Gingerbread Girl Dies
Ink: Licorice, Chocolate, Tangerine, Kiwi, Banana, Guava, Seaglass,Grape, Pixie
Paper: Powdered Sugar, Guava,Gingersnap
Misc.: Powdered Sugar Glitter,  Pink Rhinestone


Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Cute, Cute, CUTE!!!! Adorable card Kendra! LOVE the fun gum drops!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations