Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Sending You Birthday Wishes


Hello Stamping Friends!

Today I am on the Inspired By Stamping Blog!!

I have a fun CAS card to share with you featuring stencils!

I started by collecting a few fun supplies:

I started out using my blending tool, Fossilized Amber ink and my Jumbo Polka Dot Stencil to add a few circles along the bottom left edge of my main cardstock layer.

I then slightly moved the stencil and added the circles again, but this time with the Spiced Marmalade ink!
How fun!  I love the look!

But I didn't stop there!

I decided to grab my Circle Dots stencil to add some more circles!!
I also had to grab some painters tape to do some masking with this stencil as I only wanted some of the fun dots!  I inked some random dotted circles in Peacock Feathers and Festive Berries ink!

Ready for my fun finished CAS Birthday card?!

Here it is:
I just LOVE how it turned out!  So glad I decided to combine the two stencils together!!

I love the font of the large "Sending" sentiment from the Sending You stamp set!  I also really like the tiny coordinating sentiments in the set to go with it!

Be sure to check out all of Inspired By Stamping's products!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




2 comments:

Avra Williams said...

Love this!

Scrapper69 said...

OMWORD! I soooo LOVE this Kendra! and I have that Stencil!! Awesome Sauce! Beautiful card!

Theresa