Monday, February 19, 2018

Hello in Dinosaur


Hello Stamping Friends!

Today I have a card I created using FUN stamps from the Crafty Doodle Chick shop!!


As many of you may have learned I absolutely LOVE the Rawr stamp set from Lawn Fawn!!  As well as the coordinating Rawr die cut!!

Sad Valentine's Day is past, but still think this super cute set can be used in so many different ways!

I paired it up with the fun Monster Squad stamp set from Jane's Doodles!!

I started by creating my card base, then cut another piece of white cardstock slightly smaller.  I first stamped the 'hello' from the Monster Squad stamp set!  Then added the 'Rawr means' and 'in dinosuar' from the Rawr stamp set! 

I then stamped the fun arrows from the Monster Squad stamp set to point to the sentiment!!  I love the fun design!

The 'rawr' speech bubble was then stamped on my card layer.  I then stamped the dino and colored with my Copics.  After coloring I die cut the cutie out and added to my base layer using foam dots!

I used foam tape to pop up the layer from my card base.

I finished off the card by adding some enamel dots!!

So fun to create for a child!  Or even an adult!!
Be sure to check out all the lovely products the Crafty Doodle Chick shop carries!!


Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

OMWORD! This is just darling Kendra! LOVE the triangles and of course that sweet Dino! Too CUTE!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations