Tuesday, February 13, 2018

YNS: Layer It Up

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's DT Dare day at Your Next Stamp!!

DT Dare is....
Layer It Up

I absolutely love the new Spring Treats stamp set and decided it would be fun to use it for today's DT Dare!!  I also used the coordinating Spring Treats Die Set!  And being that the name of the set is 'Spring Treats' I decided to create this fun layered Pillow Box treat package:
I used the fun Pillow Box Die set!  And being that the dare theme is 'Layer it Up' I used most of the layers in the die set!!  I also added a banner in which I then masked and only stamped the 'Easter Treats' portion of the sentiment from the Spring Treats stamp set.

I stamped a few of the cute little peep like bunnies and colored them with my colored pencils! I then used the coordinating dies to die cut them out!  I thought they would look cute layers about the sentiment on the package!!

The fun paper I used is from the Happy Spring 6x6 Paper Pad!!


Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

No comments: