Saturday, February 17, 2018

Love You Always


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have an elegant card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

Today is my husband and my 11th Anniversary!!  (And we've been together 17 years!!) Wow!!  We're celebrating with the kids this weekend at a waterpark!!

I created this card to give him:
I love how this card turned out!!

I started by using the lovely Spiral Rose Card Panel Die for my background!!  It is so beautiful and elegant!!  I then used the Stitched Notched Oval Frame die set to create my frames in the center of the background.  I used the middle sized frame and die cut it twice with two different colors of card stock.  The center piece a lighter pink so that I could stamp the Hearts all Over background stamp!!

I then die cut the adorable Loving Couple die from black cardstock!

I added a sentiment on a die cut label from the Stitched Fishtail Labels die set!

Such a beautiful card, in my opinion!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Happy Anniversary Kendra! I wish you both many wonderful more years to come! And your card is so pretty! I love the floral background and the sweet couple on the front of your card! It's beautiful! I hope you guys enjoyed the water park! HUGS!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations