Monday, September 3, 2018

Deck the Halls


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

Have you had a chance to see the new Merry & Bright Christmas die release?!  There are so many fun new dies!!

For my background on my white paper, I used VersaMark Ink with the new Diagonal Stripe Stencil and then embossed with a clear glittery embossing powder!!
I used the Deck the Halls (10524) for my sentiment!

And then die cut the cute tree from the Christmas Door Accessories (10522) die set to add next to the sentiment!!  I added red rhinestones to the tree for ornaments!

I finished off the tree by adding a star, which I die cut using the Teardrop Christmas Tree (10527)!

I really like how this Christmas card turned out!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE and Simple! LOVE your holiday card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations