Saturday, September 15, 2018

Sweet Summer


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun layout to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

It's so hard to believe summer is pretty much over with!  Fall is definitely in the air around here!  So as I begin to dream about next Spring and Summer I thought I'd share this fun layout with you that I created a few months ago that I hadn't posted yet:
 I added some banners to the upper left corner of the layout, which are part of the Stitched Fishtail Banners (09636) die set!  I added a tiny popsicle to the one banner, which is part of the Popsicles (09938) die set!

I love the Large Popsicles (10436)!!  The are the perfect addition to this layout, in my opinion!!
The 'yummy' sentiment is from the Sweet, Yummy, Delish (10445) die se!

The 'You're the sweetest!' stamped sentiment is from the Cupcake Sentiments (CL-102) stamp set!
The die cut arrow is part of the Elementals #17 (10094) die set, which I used to point to my main title!

The elegant 'Sweet' sentiment is from the Sweet, Yummy, Delish (10445) die set!

And the die cut 'SUMMER' letters are from the awesome Brooklyn Alphabet (10415) die set!

I really like how this layout turned out!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

What a super CUTE Summertime layout! Love the ice cream! Yummy!

Theresa