Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Happy Birthday Shaker


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I absolutely LOVE the Optic Circle (10486)!!

I used it to die cut the circle from a white piece of cardstock, which I placed sticky tape behind.  I kept the optic circle in place and just removed all the negative pieces.  I then placed a piece of acetate behind, to create my shaker window.  So fun!!
I die cut a banner from the Stitched Double Fishtail Banners (09735) die set, stamped the 'birthday' sentiment near the bottom right from the Many Happy Birthdays (CL-072) stamp set!  I then die cut the Happy Line (10488) to add to the banner to create my sentiment and added the banner to my cardbase with pop dots to give some dimension!

I just love how it turned out!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

1 comment:

Helen said...

Kendra, this card is so lovely. the lovely die cut over the shaker element is so elegant. tfs