Monday, September 10, 2018

Made in Minutes with MCT


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Made In Minutes

Not only do I absolutely LOVE the stamps from MCT, but I am completely in LOVE with all the super fun dies Miss Emma releases!!

The adorable Witch Hat Topper Die is so much fun to use!  You can create some super fun packages super quick!!

So I grabbed it for my post today, to create this fun witches hat topper:
I decided to create the hat with a fun piece of pattern paper!  Last time I created a solid colored hat, so thought it would be fun to use some striped paper this time.

I was going to add a sentiment to the package, but thought I would leave it as is!  I really like how it turned out!!

YUMMY!!

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

quilt4fun2 said...

Your wild colorful hat is so fun and an adorable treat topper with the spider hanging out!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE Kendra! I was just looking at that die... I really need to make a Halloween project this week! I'm getting the Halloween vibe! Hahaha Have a great day!

Theresa