Saturday, September 29, 2018

National Coffee Day


Hello Stamping Friends!

Did you know today is National Coffee Day?

Be sure to check out the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog, all the Super Sponsors have teamed up to have a fun Blog Hop in honor of today!!

I'm not a coffee drinker, but I sure do love my cappuccinos or hot cocoa this time of year!! 

I created this fun fall themed card using the Perfect Blend stamp set and coordinating Mug Die!
I used a fun Bib Card from the Paper Cut to create my card base.  I embossed the orange overlay layer.  I used some of the lovely Fall Harvest Collection paper for this card!!  I am so in love with this paper!!  I place a plaid piece behind my embossed overlay.

I stamped my mug on a piece of the cute little leaf paper and fussy cut the mug out!  I then stamped the mug on a white card stock and kraft cardstock.  I fussy cut the lid from the white cardstock and the coffee cup sleeve from the kraft cardstock!  I embossed the sleeve!!

I stamped the 'You warm my heart' from the Perfect Blend stamp set!  I tend to use this one a lot!  I place a die cut heart of the tiny Heart Die set to my cup, thought it was a perfect fit with the sentiment!!

The die cut leaves at the top were die cut from a piece of Fall Harvest Collection paper using a leaf die from the Fall Leaves Die set!!

I really like how this card turned out!!

Have a lovely day!  Be sure to check the hop out and hop along, there are prizes!!




------------------------

12 comments:

Gayle Bartholomew said...

Kendra, love your card. Everything is so well coordinated. The embossed background looks like the "steam" coming off the coffee and your colors are wonderful.

Scrapper69 said...

This is simply FANTASTIC Kendra! Beautiful Fall Coffee Card!

Theresa

Cynthia Cole said...

Cute Fall coffee card!

Cindy Holmes said...

Fantastic card! I really love the use of vellum for the heat coming from the coffee cup!

~amy~ said...

Kendra, this is such a great fall inspired coffee card! Love the added vellum and dry embossing!

Lisa said...

Beautiful autumn flavored card... love the texture and paper piecing and those beautiful leaves!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Awesome card!!! Love your background!!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Kendra, this is an amazing card, I love the design!

Polka Dot Orchard said...

Your card is so pretty. I really like the paper piecing you did on the cup.

Have a wonderful day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard

2amscrapper said...

I have some of these blank cards. You've inspired me to use them! What a great fall card!

Christi said...

beautiful card!

Helen Gullett said...

Kendra, this card is very lovely and beautiful.
Thank you so much for being Super Sponsor!