Saturday, October 27, 2018

EYES for you


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun card to share with you using products from Frantic Stamper!!


I used the adorable Monster Fun (10497) die set to create my cute little monster!!
The 'I only have EYES for you' sentiment is part of the Monster Sentiments (CL-116) stamp set!

I placed the adorable monster on a black polka dot background, as I wanted to add the eyes from the Halloween Icons (STN-013) stencil randomly on the pattern paper.

So I did just that with VersaMark Ink!!  I then heat emboss with Glow-In-The-Dark embossing powder!!
Scary!! LOL! 

I love how it turned out!!

So much fun!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

4 comments:

Cathy said...

fabulous card :)

Helen said...

This card is totally fun with those embossed eyes, Kendra. Have to get that powder! tfs

Michelle said...

LOVE it !

Scrapper69 said...

Sooooo CUTE Kendra! I LOVE the glow in the dark eyes and that adorable Monster!!!

Theresa