Thursday, October 4, 2018

Let It Snow

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a fun new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Challenge #99!

Theme: What's Your Sign

Click here to find the current challenge!

-----------------

So our challenge this time around was to find inspiration from 'What's Your Sign'! Birth sign, birthstone, special holiday in the month you were born, ect.

Well I decided to find inspiration from my birthstone!
I'm a January baby!
So my birthstone is Garnet!  I've always loved my birthstone!

There usually always is snow in January around here as well, so I created this card with my birthstone and snow in mind:
So pretty!!

I just LOVE snow!!

I started my die cutting the Snowfall Panel Die, which I didn't remove all the tiny circular pieces.  I thought it would look really cool.  I placed a piece of silver glittery paper behind the panel.

I die cut the Snowflake Panel Die from a piece of red glittery paper, and placed a few snowflakes randomly on the snowfall background.

I die cut the 'Let It Snow' letters from the Bold Alpha Die Set from the same red glittery paper for my sentiment!!


All YNS Products Used:

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------