Monday, October 8, 2018

Snowflakes


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I have two CAS cards to share with you using the Bitty Winter Postage (10530) die set:
For this first one I used the set to die cut the three openings, which I wanted to use to create a shaker card window!  I then used the snowflake postage to die cut a bunch of snowflakes to add to the card!

I love snow!!

For my second card, I again used the set to create my three windows, but this time I added the scalloped postage pieces back into the openings.  Again I was drawn to the snowflake one!
At first I was going to place them all back into the openings using pop-dots, but then decided it would be fun to off set the two end ones just a little to reveal the red behind them slightly.

I really like the look.

Both sentiments are from Your Next Stamp.

I really like these CAS designs!!  The Bitty Winter Postage (10530) die set is perfect for creating some quick and fun cards!!  As we all know it's nice to have some quick holiday cards!!  It's almost here and I am already starting to stress that I'm not going to have enough cards this year!!  I may be using this die a lot more!!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Helen said...

These cards are deightful, Kendra. So timely for me as I just started making snowflake cards last evening! You've added inspiration! tfs