Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Let It Snow


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

Have you had a chance to see the new Winter Wonderland - October Die Release?!

If not be sure to check it out here!!

-----

As always, I had a lot of fun with the release!!

Today I am sharing a card using the super fun Plump Snowman Kit!!
I just love all the different snowman/women you can create with this die set!  Okay I admit, I am a sucker for snowman/women and snowflakes!!

I used the Forest Tree Line behind my snowman!

I also used the new Let It Snow die for my sentiment!  I really like that the snowflake in the Bitty Winter Postage, matches the snowflake on the let it snow sentiment!  So I used the die set to add a few more snowflakes to my cute scene!!

So cute!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

No comments: