Tuesday, October 9, 2018

YNS October Preview

Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's preview day at Your Next Stamp!!!
Which means tomorrow is release day!!

This time of the month is always so exciting!!

This release is AMAZING!!  I had so much fun creating with it!!

--------------------

I am featuring the Fleece Navidad stamp set and coordinating die set!!

I love this sweet set!!

Here is my first project using it:
I decided to use the Kup Holder Die to create a fun 3D Package!!

I love the lamb holding the cute little mug, so I thought it would look cute on this little package!!

The sentiment is part of the new Fleece Navidad stamp set!!

The plaid pattern paper is from the new Mint Cocoa Kisses 6x6 Paper Pad!!  I love this new paper pad!!  The gumdrops I added under the sentiment banner are part of the new Bling It On Gumdrops set!

On each end of the package, I die cut and then fussy cut part of the new Circle Link Die to add on the ends, just to give it a nice finishing touch.  
Such a cute little stocking stuffer!!

All YNS Products Used:
Fleece Navidad
Fleece Navidad Die Set
Circle Link Die
Mint Cocoa Kisses 6x6 Paper Pad
Bling It On Gumdrops
Kup Holder Die


--------------------

Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Blog to view all the other sneak peeks!!

Have a lovely day!!

3 comments:

JAS424 said...

I like the patterned paper as well, and the circle link really ups the ante on the wonderfully made box. Whole creation is awesome.

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow, what a fab packaging idea!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

So cute!