Saturday, February 16, 2019

Easter Lily


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a pretty card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I started by first using the lovely Stitched Diamond Panel #1 and Stitched Diamond Panel #2 to create the two fun diamond layers from white cardstock!  I just love these panel dies!
I die cut the lovely Easter Lily to place as though it was growing between the diamond background! I love lilies!!

I used both the Layered Easter Blessings and Reverse-Cut Spring Words for my sentiment!

So pretty!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful Easter card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! that background is so cool! Lovely Card Kendra!

Theresa